Saturday, May 21, 2011

Red Shoes aesthetic feedback from my friend Caroline

Hi Dohee,
Please see my aesthetic feedback  below.
Again, I felt deeply touched by you and the other performers. You brought me to a place inside myself where I have not been for a while. I realize how much I miss it. I feel very inspired to go on, continue my way, commit to visit those landscapes more often and integrate them into my life and my teachings. Dohee, I imagine you as a powerful sound healer. You already are. Yesterday I felt it even stronger. I felt so safely guided by you to visit undiscovered places inside of myself. Visiting them brings me deep peace, deep healing, and  reassures my trust. Thank you for being such a gift in this world! May you receive what you already have given.
Blessings,
Caroline



All those shoes in the front row
I hear the string of a violin breaking
Movements in my belly
And then I feel the cut

I knew it was the day to receive a special kind of medicine
Memories of a bath in the tight pool on an exotic island
The eyes of the wolf when I saw them for the first time watching me
This is the day to start the journey of the awakening again and again

The four directions of a prayer calling in 
What always was there
The market place of a little town beyond time, beyond space
Where the voice of the ancient stories still whispers

Continuum in the flow of the waters,oceans reunited
Continents pulling back in time to one big mass of earth
Where everything comes from
Making the journey on land again and again

Following two red  stars into the belly where all began
Connecting to the moment of  clarity and relief , deep out breath
I remember now why I made this journey, I remember where home is
Ancient souls dancing around the fire place 

Traveling in time and space till nothing is here anymore,  humans, fire, elements all gone
Dance remains
In peaceful moments of eternity
Healing power of sound current


Caroline Kleindienst,2011

Thank you Caroline!

No comments: