Saturday, June 4, 2011

Afterwards

I just came from Red Shoes, Seattle.
What an experience... I felt deeply about friendship and it allowed me to think them as my family members..  Project itself was taking journey.
Journey through many different dimensions of life facts.
like work, human relationship, self engagement, understanding, yielding, force, unexpected events, creativity and so on.
So many things that I need to take time to digest.
So many good memories that I need to take time to put into deep inside of my heart.
So many lessons that I need to understand and transform to my way.

I really learned a lot about each other and myself.
who I am what I am how I am and Why I am.
those are so important to me to live this life which I got from my past and near future.
I am learning that, I am processing to understand that, I am applying that into real life.

I am taking this time to thank to all my family and friends
To my family, thank you for supporting me from your deep heart and loving me and trusting me...

To my  mentor and grandma, Anna Halprin, Thank you so much for holding my hands and heart. your warm sweet words give me lots of development and love... you are truly teaching me what is love and care... I am totally learning that from you. thank you Anna!

To dear collaborator and sister Haruko, Thank you so much for accepting me just who i am.. and trust me and push me to go with you. pleasure and pleasure..

To my Adria, thank you so much for your endless support, patience and love.

and all!
Thank you I can not write all of my friends how much i really appreciate this.. thank you thank you!

life will keep flowing.

Dohee 6/4/2011




No comments: